Subscribe

Recent Posts

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Cartoon Saturday #7

Woo-hoo!  Cartoon Saturday is when I get to showcase (and I'm completely unbiased)(*wink*) mostly-visual-opinions (cartoons!) on what's happening in the world.  I personally think political cartoonists are geniuses and I totally wish I was one--except I'm not.  So I'm happily content with perusing thousands (ok, millions) of political cartoons every week to bring you the cream of the crop. 

PS--don't laugh too much, er, more realistically perhaps, don't get too depressed!

*****

In no particular order (cuz I'm too tired to fuss with it) ........and the captions in italics are by me this time.

My regular readers know I never miss an opportunity to bash the P-monster


Cuz I would say Bill Maher too ....although Conan's a close second
Friday night's at 10 PM on HBO


i KNEW we were neanderthals


Here's to ineptness!


No ....after YOU

See?  P-monster provides never-ending laughs
(Really? Cuz I'm not laughing)


Whose on first?


to worser ......


Thank-you for letting me become a U.S. citizen
while you were being distracted about walls or some such,
to keep out those pesky, fruit-picking Mexicans!


Ok then, can we get 'sane' if we say 'insane'?


Wait ...come back!  No ...let me catch-up.  No .....just wait! 



3 comments:

CorvusCorax12 said...

those are great

Helen Bushnell said...

This is my favorite part of your blog, although today's are more sad than funny.

Andi said...

Great selections as usual!

Post a Comment